Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sean @ Comic Book Resources.

CBR posted a few things from Sean Phillips today, an interview and a tour of his studio. The interview includes an image, left, of the final cover for Issue #1 and three black-and-white preview pages of Issue #2, which apparently may be titled "A Wolf Among Wolves" rather than "Before the Living End." The studio tour gives us a very detailed look at the space Sean works in to create Criminal: the bookshelves, art supplies, computers, and the occasional toy.

What I find most interesting is that one picture features a model of the General Lee, from The Dukes of Hazzard. I grew up watching the show, and I can tell you that, aside from the custom paint job, this Dodge Charge bears an uncanny resemblance to the muscle car Tracy drove in "Lawless."

"Tracy wasn't some kind of car fanatic or gear-head, but he knew what he liked.

"And his whole life, he'd liked the Dodge Charger."


Yes, I suspect Tracy was driving the General Lee.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Schiavino said...

Just found the blog off of Sean's blog and to my surprise I saw the CBG logo! I collected the first arc and just picked up the new number one to give it another go (not because I didn't like it mind you). Always a top notch book and full of pulpy goodness!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts